Hacienda Maria is a newly discovered eco-tourism destination in Buruanga Aklan, truly a must visit paradise. It covers 14 hectares of pure, unspoiled beauty of nature.
Get acquainted with the local culture, customs, and traditional life in the Philippine village located high in the mountains, amidst the beautiful trails of the forest.
THINGS TO DO AT THE HACIENDA
✓ Trip to the caves (2)
✓ Swimming in an exotic waterfall
✓ Hot pot, open fire jacuzzi
✓ Traditional Filipino cock fighting “sabong”
✓ Tasting the local drink-coconut wine “lambanog”
This tour is 6 hours long, it will start at 9:00 AM and end at 3:00 PM. This is also a small group size, personalized, and of low-impact service type of tour.
- 8:30 AM – Meet up at McDonalds, d’Mall, near Budget Mart
- 9:00 AM – Off to mainland
- 10:00 AM – Arrive at Hacienda Maria
- 10:30 AM – Hacienda Maria Tour 1
- 12:00 NN – Lunch
- 1:00 PM – Hacienda Maria Tour 2
- 3:00 PM – Back to Boracay
- Round Trip Transfers
- Local guide
- Local lunch and drinks
- Entrance fees
NOT INCLUSIVE OF
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a shared (join-in) tour
- Duration is 6 hrs.
- Lots of walking and climbing
- Children below 3 yo is not allowed
- Children 4-10 yo must participate with parents
- Senior citizens and PWDs are not advised to participate
- Showers, comfort rooms, and changing rooms are available at the hacienda
- In case of bad weather condition, the guide may cancel the trip, and reschedule the next day
- There is a smoking area at the camp
WHAT TO BRING
- Swimwear, a change of clothes, sun hat, sunglass, toiletries, and a personal towel (when taking shower at the hacienda)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity
- Cancelations can be made if there is a safety problem due to the weather conditions the day before or the day of activity, in which case a 100% full refund will be processed.
- Meet-up Point is at McDonalds, d’Mall, near Budget Mart
- Meet-up Time is 8:30 AM
- Group will leave at exactly 9:00 AM. Delayed guests will be considered a no-show
- Return Information: Tour will finish and return to meet-up point at 3:00 PM